Among its audited readership are 107,000 influential and affluent members of the regional business community, one of the highest reader demographics among business media in the United States. In addition to its regular monthly print publication schedule, Ingram’s can be found online at www.IngramsOnline.com. Ingram’s also publishes the annual Book of Leads & Lists, a compilation of its richly researched industry ranking lists that appear throughout the year, and the biennial Destination Kansas City edition, a specialty publication meant to drive investment in the Kansas City region. Ingram’s is also the organizing sponsor of monthly economic assemblies that convene leading executives from the most vital sectors of the regional business community.
- RT @washingtonpost: Trump prepared to hit China with $60 billion in tariffs by Friday, doubling aides' earlier proposal in escalation of tr… 4 hours ago
- RT @RobertTonchuk: I can smell the laser doing that thing it does. Very exciting watching our Production Manager working his magic. #hero… 4 hours ago
- Excited to hand these out at our Ingram’s #HeroesInHealthcare breakfast next week! https://t.co/QtdNYSOipF 4 hours ago
- Those Ingram’s awards we give out? We make them in house! Sped up look at how the engraver works. https://t.co/MTRdiB2eR6 5 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Federal Elections Commission official invites Mark Zuckerberg and other tech CEOs to testify cnb.cx/2u0p02p 7 hours ago