Among its audited readership are 107,000 influential and affluent members of the regional business community, one of the highest reader demographics among business media in the United States. In addition to its regular monthly print publication schedule, Ingram’s can be found online at www.IngramsOnline.com. Ingram’s also publishes the annual Book of Leads & Lists, a compilation of its richly researched industry ranking lists that appear throughout the year, and the biennial Destination Kansas City edition, a specialty publication meant to drive investment in the Kansas City region. Ingram’s is also the organizing sponsor of monthly economic assemblies that convene leading executives from the most vital sectors of the regional business community.
- RT @Reuters: GE merges transportation unit with Wabtec in $11.1 billion deal reut.rs/2Ljc2S7 https://t.co/tucJw6UMIj 1 day ago
- RT @StLouisBlues: Scottrade Center is now @Enterprise Center. bit.ly/2IA6KE4 #EnterpriseCenter https://t.co/1fqstLRZ9n 1 day ago
- RT @GreaterSalinaCF: Congratulations to Paula Fried, who was named to the 2018 list of "50 Kansans You Should Know" by @IngramsMagazine: ht… 1 day ago
- Chancellor Doug Girod made the announcement this morning. Zenger will get two years of his salary at $700k, plus h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @KUAthletics AD Sheahon Zenger has been relieved of his duties, effective immediately. 1 day ago