Among its audited readership are 107,000 influential and affluent members of the regional business community, one of the highest reader demographics among business media in the United States. In addition to its regular monthly print publication schedule, Ingram’s can be found online at www.IngramsOnline.com. Ingram’s also publishes the annual Book of Leads & Lists, a compilation of its richly researched industry ranking lists that appear throughout the year, and the biennial Destination Kansas City edition, a specialty publication meant to drive investment in the Kansas City region. Ingram’s is also the organizing sponsor of monthly economic assemblies that convene leading executives from the most vital sectors of the regional business community.
- @cityoflenexa Was fun to report on such a vital project for the City of Lenexa! 1 month ago
- @UMBBank Thanks Mike- We appreciated your participation in the Banking Industry Outlook! 1 month ago
- @WendyBlackburn Your firm did the hard work- we just reported the facts! Congrats! 1 month ago
- RT @KStateOlathe: Congratulations to Carol Shanklin, dean of @KSUGradSchool, who was honored as an Icon of Education by @IngramsMagazine to… 5 months ago
- RT @Kcumb: Two of our own were honored as “Heroes in Health Care” by @IngramsMagazine. Congrats, Dr. Desai and Edythe Lindsey! http://t.co/… 2 years ago